CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sip and See

Last weekend, my sweet friends (Kelley and Jamie) and sweet sis-in-laws (Lyndsie and Amy) hosted a Sip and See for friends and family to come meet Weston! It was such a wonderful time. It was so fun to have friends and family all here spending time with my family! I enjoyed every single minute of it. The food was great too and the decorations were cute! (I am sad though because I didn't get a cute pic of all the fun treats and western decor)! Weston was welcomed and spoiled with lots of fun gifts! So I want to give a big thanks to all who visited and to my hostesses! You made my day!

Brother-in-Laws...did they plan on dressing alike?
Right before everyone arrived, Macie had to GO and I mean GO!!! I peeked in on her because the door was shut since she "NEEDS her PRIVACY." She had her legs propped up on her stool. I don't mind as long as business is taken care of!


We had a house full of friends and cousins! Macie is surrounded by boys! The best thing about all the little ones is they played great. I don't think a single little one cried or got upset during the two hour come and go party. This is only a small few of the kids that stopped by!


The Griggs' and the McClungs'
(Blakely was with her grandmother)

Jonas and Kelley are some of our dearest friends even though we don't see them as much as we would like to since we don't live as close as we used to.


Macie and Blake rolling in the grass. Macie may have lots of boy cousins but I am sure thankful she has such a special bond with Blake.




Nana with her great-grandchild.


The kids were so anxious to open all the presents. Hopefully I wrote the correct thank you cards to the gift gives. Tissue paper was a flyin'!


I like this picture. It makes me happy thinking that they are smiling at Weston.


GIFTS!!!!

Lots of fun boy things...which is a good thing because our house has been filled with PINK.



Addison and Weston were born only about a week a part. I think these second cousins will have fun getting to know each other. I am glad Brandon, Amanda, and Addison just moved this way.
Weston and Kylan

Here are two boys that could cause some serious mischief someday.


WE sure did love having Finley and Kylan spend the night. Macie and Finley played for hours and hours. They enjoyed their time together and I love knowing that they love each other too. Macie is always asking to go to Austin to see Finley. I wish we could see them more often because Macie and Finley sure do enjoy it. It is great having cousins so close in age. THAT IS KYLAN under that duck hat and FINLEY is being the photographer. That $3 camera has been a hit with Macie and all her friends.


Grammy with four of her six grandchildren.


LOVE IT!


0 comments: