CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

5 Weeks

My Little Cowboy
Weston is five weeks old. What a great little baby boy we have! Today he slept until 7:15 which was fun. He is waking up about once a night around 2 to 2:30. I have been getting him up when he starts waking up around 6:30 because his nose always sounds so stopped up and I can't stand it. However, today I let him wake up completely on his own. I sure do wish though that this stuffy nose would go away. I called the nurse because he has had it since he was two weeks and she said it is to be expected since babies don't have nose hairs. Weston has grown a ton. He is out of his newborn clothes and diapers. It looks like he has a double chin now too.





Dressing Up and Sporting a Band-Aid



Macie has wanted a band-aid on her knee for a while now even though she isn't hurt. She says that she is but there is nothing there. Do we have a drama queen?







We got Macie's Minnie costume out the other day because she was playing dress-up. It is a little small but she loved wearing it. I had to pretend like I was Mickey. When we called Daddy on the phone she asked him if he wanted to be Elmo when he got home from work.


She is wearing her Minnie again today! Thank goodness it washes...I wasn't so sure that it would since it said to spot clean.



Macie Minnie and Minnie Mouse Napping




My Two Little Monkeys



Bath Time for Weston



BATH TIME FOR MACIE????



Yes, after I took Weston out of the bath she took her clothes off and climbed in! Zack and I kept telling her she was too big but then we just need to pick our battles and she was so happy!




As I watch Weston grow and looking at this picture, I remember Macie being tiny enough to fit in the tub and it only seems like yesterday! When we had Macie we were learning so much and having to figure out all there is to know about babies. With Weston I have found that some things are a lot easier. I am really trying to enjoy all the "precious moments" with my sweet baby boy and his big sis.




Miss Macie moved a box of diapers in front of Weston's bed and climbed in. She is fake sleeping. I have to keep reminding her that she is not supposed to go in his room when he is sleeping or get in his bed without permission. If Macie barely hears him cry, she yells, "He's awake!" Then she is off to take care of him.




Tummy Time with Macie's animals.




"Get your hands up!"




So I dozed off one morning for only a few minutes while feeding Weston and when I woke up I realized Macie had entertained herself by putting stickers all over her, the coffee table, and the chair. (And NO she is naked...she has her panties on.)




0 comments: