CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Another Update

Sunday we finally made it to church and then we had lunch at a restaurant that we really like. Before we walked in Macie spotted the fountain. I told her we could look at it afterwards and take a picture by it. Lunch wasn't very successful with her and she almost fell off the potty because she was leaning over...so that led to tears. As we walked out her words were, "I'm all better," because she spotted the fountain. Her hair is wild and crazy as it often is because she takes her ponytail holders out when she is sucking her thumb. IT DRIVES ME CRAZY...I am hoping that thumb sucking will stop soon and then maybe her hair will stay fixed too! BUT HERE WE ARE A FAMILY of FOUR! I love it!


We went to our friends' house the other night. They have two girls so that means TONS of dress up clothes. Every time I saw Macie she was in a different dress. She loved playing over there. She told me yesterday that she needed a "tiara!" She is loving to dress up now! I love that she loves it!


Ready for church



Showing off Fuzzy, the caterpillar. I let him come in the house a while to cool off. However, Fuzzy is no longer with us. I guess he didn't get the right kind of food and he also got flooded by the rain the other night.


Fuzzy is in there somewhere with all his food that Macie got him. When we went outside this morning, Macie asked where Fuzzy was. Before I replied (I was trying to decide whether to say he ran away or died) she said he was in Heaven and that we needed to look for another caterpillar. THAT was easy. I guess her daddy told her he didn't survive!




Big Yawn! Being a baby is tough sometimes!




0 comments: