CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 19, 2011

Sweet Dreams

One of my favorite things to do is watch my children sleep. Macie and Weston look so peaceful and perfect as most little ones probably do when they sleep. The last feeding of the day at around 9:30 has become one of my favorites of the day. Throughout the day, I am playing, reading books, watching Mickey, or sitting with Macie as I feed Weston so we are all three getting to spend time together. However, at night I usually pump and then give Weston a bottle as Zack and I watch TV in bed and talk. It just seems so cozy and it is our special time with our son...just devoted completely to him. As he lay there sleeping and eating, he just looks so perfect! Zack and I talk about how sweet and handsome Weston looks. I just love it! I burp him, cuddle/snuggle, and whisper that I love him! Then it is off to dreamland until about 3:30 when he wakes again. As I peek in on Macie sleeping or watch Weston sleeping, I just thank God that he has given me my sweet children, I pray for them, and I pray that I am a good Mommy. It is such an important job and I am so glad I get to do it!


I was getting his blanket ready to swaddle him and he drifted off before I had it ready! THEN I CAUGHT A SMILE!!! Loved it!

6 weeks old






Macie is taking a nap with three of her babies. I got Macie's baby clothes out to give to Lyndsie for her sweet daughter that will be arriving in February. I saved a few things for Macie to dress her dolls up with and now she thinks her babies are brand new because of the new clothes. When giving her clothes to Lyndsie I was super excited because it will be fun to see someone else wear the sweet outfits but I also had a hard time parting with them because I just think back to me dressing my sweet baby girl in them and LOVING it! Let's face it, I still love dressing Macie...girl clothes are so fun! Anyway, each morning when Macie wakes up, we cuddle and talk. I ask her if she had sweet dreams and what she dreamed about. Her response is always the same, "Spring." (I don't know where her response comes from other than a book we have read about a rabbit going through the seasons and then dreaming of spring.) Oh she makes me smile!











0 comments: