CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall

It is officially fall! Fall is my mother's favorite time of year and it is quickly becoming mine! I love that it is cooling down and I love seeing all the pumpkins! Another plus to this time of year is hearing the band practice at the near by high school. It makes me think back to being in high school, cheerleading, and Friday night football in Friona! What wonderful memories!



Weston is 7 weeks old and beginning to smile more and more! I am finally catching his first smiles on camera! Wow, what a precious little baby boy I have! He is still eating great and sleeping great! His head control is getting stronger but he isn't a fan of tummy time. He usually ends up with spit up all over and who likes that. He just makes me smile!


We went to Wal-Mart yesterday to get groceries and I couldn't resist the pumpkins. I decided our craft for the day would be to decorate pumpkins. Macie picked hers out and I tried to get a little bit small pumpkin for Weston. I was afraid the pile of them would tumble down on us because Macie kept going for the ones that were buried below others.


Getting Ready to Decorate!
I told Macie she could sit on the table by Weston. She questioned me twice because she knows that she isn't supposed to do that. In fact, she told her Nonnie the other day that her daddy got in trouble for sitting on the coffee table.

Hard at Work...so I shouldn't have used washable markers but they are the best thing when I know that markers will wind up on Macie's hands. Just look below....



So I left for about 3 minutes to put Weston down for a nap. He couldn't take anymore of the excitement of decorating. I knew I shouldn't leave her unsupervised...but hey, what is a few minutes? When I walked in this is what I saw. So I grabbed the camera!


Black lips! Black Teeth!


CRAFT TIME IS OVER!

AGAIN THIS IS WHY I USE WASHABLE MARKERS! Luckily, the marker washed right off her skin, teeth, and clothes!

0 comments: