CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Couple of First

Sweet Little Feet


I didn't even ask Macie to hold Weston's hand. I love that she kisses Weston and ask to hold him everyday!


Weston is now almost 4 weeks old and trying to stay caught up on the blog and chores is harder than I thought it would be but then those things aren't as important as spending time with Macie and Weston. I am trying to let go of some of my obsessive habits because the sweet newborn stage will pass way too fast.


FIRST BATH

Macie preparing Weston's first bath in his tub! Macie is always so enthusiastic about helping.


Weston loved his first bath. He didn't cry at all!


We put Weston in this towel because it was Macie's. I was thinking we could have similar pictures in our bathroom. Macie always goes to this picture in her bathroom and shows us that she was a tiny baby.


Warm and Cozy


These two pictures were out of order but I am leaving it...just wanted to get the blog updated.






FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL
Macie started preschool last week. She will be going two days a week. I know she will love the interaction with other children her age. I am very impressed with her teacher. She seems very organized and she just has that "teacher look" which usually means she is great at what she does.


Zack stayed home with us last Tuesday so he could help with taking Macie to preschool and Weston to the doctor. I think he was secretly afraid that I wouldn't be able to handle dropping Macie off...all the emotion. He had some anxiety about taking Macie which made me feel better. Anyway, we took her to her school and she put her backpack up. She immediately started playing. I couldn't tell her good-bye though because the tears started flowing and probably didn't stop for a good five minutes. The day flew by because we had to take Weston in for his two week check-up which went great...gained all his weight back and then some. Zack and I had lunch and then it was time to go back and get Macie. She looked exhausted but had a great time. She will have to get used to her new schedule. Her teacher said she didn't cry like some of the other children and that she was very busy looking around at everything in the room.







Momma and Macie before I cried like a baby.


Thank Goodness for Daddy! He was such a big help!


I couldn't get Macie to put on her backpack or carry her lunch box but by the second day she was ready to take her things herself.









I am trying to get all his little newborn outfits on him before he outgrows them. The only problem is Weston sweats a lot so he is often in onesies!



LOVE





Becoming a big sister has made Macie grow up and now preschool has made her grow up even more. She has said some cute things lately..."Kirby is cranky." "My starfish is huge." She said "Weston Reid" and "Little Fella."


My Family! Wow, I am blessed!


Macie and Weston hanging out...I am so glad Macie was in the picture taking mood! I had so much fun taking them. Weston doesn't even know what is in store yet with his crazy picture taking momma!

0 comments: