CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Weston-A Few Days Old

Here are a few pictures of Weston after we got home from the hospital. He was 4 days old! We sure do love him. Mom and I did a little photo shoot. I took a million pictures. So many are similar but since I love him so much I LOVE every picture. Zack thinks I need to control myself when it comes to buying pictures. I buy them ALL!!! I did the same thing with Macie's pictures when she was born....well, every time I buy pictures I go just a little overboard! I just know that when Macie and Weston get older they will love looking at their memories. I know that I love going through old photo albums! WHAT FUN!

Hopefully I will have a few more updates in a couple of days....time flies throughout the day! My goal was to at least get a few pictures up today. I sure do love my two sweet little ones! I love being home with them! I love being a MOM!! I am blessed!























0 comments: