CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tyler Weekend

We had a wonderful time visiting Grammy's house two weekend ago. Papaw was in Cuba so we were sad to miss him but glad that all the cousins could finally get together. Jackson and Jillian finally got to meet Weston. I am so thankful Macie and Weston have great cousins to look up to. One thing I know is packing is a lot of work: How many diapers? Do I have enough changes of clothing for the blowouts? What if it is cool? Did I bring my make-up? We got there and had more than enough and I did bring my make-up even though I thought I forgot it.


Jillian is a pro at helping take care of these little cousins!

Finley and Macie love playing together



At the Rose Garden....good thing neither of them fell in even tough I thought it was a possibility.


Kylan and Jackson

Jackson just has a special quality that all the little cousins just love. They are drawn to him!


0 comments: