CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

2 Month Check-Up

Today we had Weston's 2 month check-up with Dr. Hunt! He did a great job! Weston weighed 12.3 lbs (63 %) and is 23 3/4 inches long(76%). He is doing perfectly. Dr. Hunt was very happy to know that he has been sleeping through the night. Weston eats around 9:30 and sleeps until 5. When I get him at 5 to eat he doesn't really eat though and dozes back off after about 10 minutes. I need to just see if a pacifier will hold him over. He is pretty consistent on waking around this time. We did have one morning that he slept until 7. I am sure before long that will be his new wake time. I look forward to that. It is hard to believe we are at the 2 month mark. What joy Weston has brought to my life. I love when he smiles and "talks" in the morning. He is a very easy baby like his Big Sis was.



9 Weeks Old

I finally put Weston in his bed in his room last night to sleep! He has been sleeping in the guest room right by our room. He is getting a little too big for his bassinet that Aunt Lyndsie let us borrow. Plus, he needs to get used to being in his bed in his room. I tried not to think that he was that far away! He did great and I did too!


Macie liked sitting on the table with Weston. She kept pretending like she was checking his heart.


Weston fell asleep waiting for the doctor. Little did he know that he was about to cry in pain. Good thing the pain is short and he won't remember it. So as he is getting his shots Macie is telling me to count to three and to find her. She was hiding underneath the bench. AND I thought it was really going to bother her that Weston would be crying during his shots. As we drove to the appointment, I kept telling her over and over that he was getting shots to stay healthy but his screaming didn't interrupt her hide and seek game.


Treats to keep her quiet for a few minutes. There is only so much you can do as you wait to see the doctor and then wait again for the nurse to come in with the shots.

0 comments: