CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 17, 2011

Dallas Arboretum

We went to the Dallas Arboretum about two weeks ago. What a wonderful time! We got there around 10 that morning which was perfect. The weather was nice and it wasn't too crowded. I was very excited for Macie to see the pumpkins and this year there was a Cinderalla theme. Not to my surprise, Macie absolutely loved the princess carriage. She would get in it with joy on her face, have to hop down to let other girls have turns, and would get in line to do it again. I just loved it! Weston was a champ. He had a bottle and then let me get a few pictures. We had a picnic lunch and got ready to head out which was a good thing because by noon it was packed with tons of kids and it had warmed up. It seemed some kids came on field trips. I love the arboretum. I love all the pumpkins and the flowers. It is such a beautiful place. I already look forward to our return next year.



9 Weeks Old



At the entrance of the arboretum is a grassy patch with pumpkins. I am not sure we were supposed to be on the grass but I couldn't resist since Weston didn't like the hard ground where the pumpkin patch was. By this point he had fallen asleep. It was perfect. People would comment on our sweet little Weston sleeping.





Macie and Daddy






Not to comfy but it looks like we got a smile out of Weston.


Where did the squirrels go?


One of my favorites....


Macie loves Cinderella and princess stuff.











0 comments: