CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Grammy and Papaw Came for a Visit

Macie and Weston were glad to see Grammy and Papaw this past week. Papaw hadn't seen Weston since he was about 5 weeks old. Weston has grown so much since then. I can't believe he is 12 weeks old today. Anyway, I just love this picture...we got a smile out of Weston and Macie isn't doing her silly face smile that she has recently gotten very good at!
Macie sat with Papaw for just a minute before she headed out the door for preschool. I am so glad she is going to her little preschool. We passed it the other day driving and Macie said, "There's the Met. I go preschool there."





Here's my sweet boy! Poor little Weston has caught Macie's cold from last week and now is coughing himself. I hope he has a speedy recovery. There is nothing fun about having sick children.


"My Pooping PJ's"

So these are some super cute pajamas that Weston's Aunt Amy brought him. However, everytime he has had them on he has a BLOWOUT! So I guess that is good to know for future use if he has trouble in that area...I will just put these jammies on and the problem will be solved.


0 comments: