CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lots of Pictures

Macie loves tiaras, wands, tutus, shoes, and any kind of dress-up item!
Blake


Macie and Blake were redecorating Nonnie's pumpkins!


More redecorating! They couldn't resist.


Love this picture of Blake!


Nonnie had pumpkin cookies for Macie and Blake to decorate!


Obviously the pumpkin cookies tasted pretty good.


Macie picked out her shoes for school. I let her wear them even though they were too small.



Looks good in red!


I bought this little pajama set before Weston was born! I think he looks so cute.


Macie just loves her little brother. She is always kissing on him and helping him "BOUNCE" a little too much in the bouncy seat.


I could just eat him up.


Macie going to her new preschool at the Met which she calls the "Mit." Macie repeats it over and over trying to make it sound right. She is sporting a band-aid. I wonder if this will be the new trend. I am so glad she is at this new preschool. I think it is just what she needs. She has enjoyed going so far and I have enjoyed seeing her crafts she makes. I also loved picking her up the other day and hearing her teachers say that she is such a sweet little girl.





"Being by you is what I really like!"


0 comments: