CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Carving a Pumpkin with Daddy

Macie and Daddy carved a pumpkin together. I heard them in the kitchen talking and discovered that they took Macie's painted pumpkin from school and got to work on the jack-o-lantern Macie said his mouth was scary. This morning during breakfast I left the lights off and she ate to the glow of her jack-o-lantern.


Daddy told Macie he was getting the "guts outs." I am not to sure I like those words but oh well.





Daddy doing the work! Macie supervising!
The Finished Jack-O-Lantern


Macie and Daddy went into the dark garage to see the Jack-O-Lantern all lit up. Macie obviously was impressed!


Hotdog Mummies


I made the mistake of saying the mummy got hurt and Macie wasn't too impressed on eating him at first since he was hurt.










0 comments: