CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Macie's Room

Macie's room is decorated and finished. We need to find some curtains though because it is so bright when she is trying to go to bed at night. We normally have a big, ugly blanket covering the window which has helped....but I think it is tacky! She likes her big girl bed and playing in her room. We have had our challenges with her staying in bed once she gets in it. She gets up at least once after being put down for the night. She usually has an excuse but we haven had to get on to her. If she ask to go the the bathroom, we let her go. Last night she did this and she gave her usual sweet talk. "I love you, Mom! (kiss) I love my daddy, too! (another kiss) But I love you, Mom!"(more kisses) I always reply I love you too but it is time to go to bed. I think she has learned how to do a little charming when she KNOWS she should be in bed!
Macie loves looking at pictures of her cousins and friends.


One of my favorite things to do is what her play kitchen or to play it with her. The other day I said I was hungry and needed to fix lunch. She said, "I fix lunch. I have food." So we ate in her room first. Also if you ask her where her kitchen came from she still says Santa Claus so I am pretty impressed that she remembers.

0 comments: