CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Few Different Pictures

I had to show off the cutest lamp I found. It matches perfectly in her room! I love it!
We went to a fun park the other day. It has a great sandbox that is shaded, lots of swings, and a huge play area. This was Macie's first time on the tire swing. She watched some girls on it and as soon as they got off she was ready to get on. At first she didn't like me swinging her too high but then she got the hang of it. We got to the park really early so that we wouldn't melt in the sun....maybe so I wouldn't melt. I can't handle the heat!


My sweet little girl and my 35 week belly!

We are so ready to meet Macie's baby brother!


Macie has been helping with walking the dogs. The other day she put both dog leashes on her scooter handles and made them walk beside her. I was afraid it would end in disaster because the leashes would get twisted but it was a successful few minutes of all three of them together.


Relaxing...walking the dogs is hard work! (Plus, I just love this cute little dress!)


MOO! MOO!

So Chick-Fil-A had the free meal on Friday if you dressed like a cow. Mom was coming over so I wanted to see if she was up for it. At first she wasn't so sure but it ended up being a lot of fun. We taped our "cow" papers on and Macie wasn't impressed. Hers were all off by the time we reached the entrance. They were nice and still gave her a free meal. We were definitely under dressed...people go all out and get very creative. We will have to improve on our costumes next year!

0 comments: