CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bounce House

Last week we went to a birthday party for Jacob, who is one of our new neighbors. He just turned two! He and Macie have become good friends and enjoy playing together. He calls her "FeFe." I guess that is how you would spell it. When Zack and I say it she says, "No, that's not my name. Jacob calls me that." The birthday party was a lot of fun! We are excited that his family moved in a few houses down. His mom, Wei Wei and I have become good friends and she is also pregnant with her second baby so we do a lot of baby talking!



Daddy and Macie spent lots of time on the slide.




WOOHOO! That was fun!


Zack started getting crazy...doing tricks. Macie would then copy him.




The Birthday Boy, Jacob and Macie


0 comments: