CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 16, 2011

36 WEEKS




We got some things out of the attic today so I could get them washed and ready for Weston's arrival. Macie took full advantage of playing with her babies in the boppies and gym. She wanted burp cloths, blankets, and bath towels. She is going to be such a great big sister. It was a lot of fun watching her take care of her babies. Once I get all the little things washed and a few more bottles sterilized, I think I will be ready. I think I have thought of everything we need to be ready. Now we just need WESTON!

36 Weeks

I went to the doctor last week at 35 weeks and when she checked me I hadn't progressed. Dr. Flowers didn't expect me to but it gave me that nervous feeling in my stomach. She did say that she thinks he is going to be a good size baby boy. My response."How big?" Pretty much on a daily basis someone ask me if I am due tomorrow. I go back to the doctor at 37 weeks which is Friday. I am hoping we have progress by then but not before then because Zack is going to be out of town for work. I am really excited to meet Weston and a little nervous about how going into labor and all that will play out. I am also looking forward to no more heartburn, leg cramps, or feeling like my skin is just pulling (my belly seems so much heavier than I remember with Macie)! Most of all I am excited to meet this little baby boy who has been wiggling around for so long and I am ready to see his sister hold him, love him, and be a BIG SIS.

So here is Wesston at 36 weeks and Macie at 36 weeks. They look pretty close in size which I find interesting...no more complaining then because my belly doesn't seem that much bigger.

0 comments: