CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

At the Pond and Playing Dress Up

Macie is showing lots of interest in playing dress-up now. I find her in her heels all the time pushing her baby in the stroller or shopping cart. I love that she likes bracelets, necklaces, shoes, and her tutu. I haven't gotten her dress-up clothes but know when she does get them that she will love them (that may have to be a Christmas present).
VERY STYLISH!


I can't remember if I put any of these pictures on the blog and am too lazy to go back and look. We got my veil out to send to my cousin who is going to be married in a few weeks. Macie and her Daddy got married and she twirled around in the veil. It did make me tear up thinking about the fact that someday her daddy will walk her down the aisle and give her to one lucky gentlemen.


Macie and Blake went to the park the other day to play and feed the ducks. We had a little excitement right at the end of the bread throwing.....






This is right before Blake fell into the pond. What a scare it was for all of us! As you can see it was kind of a steep embankment. In a split second he was under the water but his mom jumped right in to save him. As Nonnie was walking off with Blake he said, "THOSE MEAN DUCKS!" I worked on getting Lyndise out of the water. Her feet were stuck in the mud and with Blake saying those mean ducks I had a hard time pulling her out because we were laughing. Then we went quickly back to Lyndsie's house to get both of them cleaned up completely! We will remember this always and one day have to tell Blake all about it.














0 comments: