CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Halfway There-20 Weeks

Today we had our 20 week doctor's appointment which included the sonogram. It was nice to confirm that we were having a BOY after having the sonogram at Weatherford college a month ago. I wouldn't say we did a great job of acting surprised but we did the best we could. Our little boy wasn't quite as active as he was last month and I am assuming it is because I didn't drink a coke this time around. We did get a good view of him and even saw him kick once on the screen as I felt it through my belly. He is healthy and so that is all we pray for and thank God for! The doctor did say my placenta is a little low which is completely normal in this stage of pregnancy but I will have another sonogram completed in 2 months just to make sure that it has moved up and out of the way for delivery. I am happy to know we are halfway to meeting him and having lots of fun looking at boy things and coming up with things to decorate his room. I am excited and anxious to get all of it ready even though we still have a little while to wait for his arrival. I love feeling him move and I love imagining what what this little fella will look like!


Oh, I almost forgot! When we were meeting with Dr. Flowers Macie was very interested with the machine and equipment. I told her these were things doctors used. She met Dr. Flowers and even said hi. As we were leaving, Doctor Flowers was going into the room next to us and Macie followed her in there. I was so embarressed and so was the lady who was probably in her 3rd trimester because she just had the thin gown on that they give you. I apologized and said I guess Macie was just thinking that she may want to be a doctor when she grows up!


After I was finished getting the sonogram, Macie said, "My turn." She keeps saying that the baby is growing and getting bigger in her tummy. It's a Boy...is what Macie's sticker says!
20 Weeks

It's funny because so many people keep saying that my belly looks so tiny. I want to say, "What are you thinking?! It's not tiny to me!" I do love my baby bump though!!!
I don't think it will be long until my belly button decides to pop out!

0 comments: