CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 29, 2011

24 Weeks

Today I had my 24 week check-up with Dr. Flowers. It went great! The baby's heart sounded great and I was measuring where I should be at 25 cm (I will actually be 25 weeks tomorrow)! I took Macie with me to the doctor today and she loved it. As soon as I told her this morning, she said, "Doctor. Get Sucker." So she remember the last time that she got one. I reminded her she had to be a good girl and that she had to be quiet in the doctor's office. While in the waiting room she kept saying,"Shh. Be quiet." She sat by me for a while and slowly inched off her chair. She kept asking when they would call our name. Each time the door would open she would take a deep breath and wait to hear. I kept saying, "In a minute." Finally they called us and she walked ahead of me excited to go in. Several ladies commented that she was so cute. She wanted to weigh like me and want to sit on the examining chair. She did great while Dr. Flowers was in there and the receptionist rewarded her with a sucker!


Bag of Goodies for the doctor
She had to have her sunglasses.


I was trying to get one picture of us and this was the only one we got because Macie wanted to take the picture (so my arm looks goofy)!


24 Weeks


The belly button has officially popped out but still only a little bit! I am sure it will be completely out by next month. By the way, Zack and I compared this belly to when I was pregnant with Macie. So far my belly looks more like my 32 week belly when pregnant with Macie! I am glad I like being pregnant and like the bump since it appears I will be bigger this time around!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great! Macie is a cutie!!