CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Play with a NEW Water Toy

Macie was able to enjoy a day outside with her new water toy that her Grammy got her. She loved running through the tunnel(water that arched) over and over. She convinced Grammy to go with her but she ran on the outside edge...smart thinking. Macie has been talking about summer and swimming for a long time now and I know she will be thrilled going to the pool and playing in the water outside. Oh, and the other day when her daddy got home from a business trip she had to show him her new toy. First she had to put on her swimsuit even though it was 8p.m. and she wasn't about to run through the water. I took a million pictures so I posted several! I love watching Macie enjoy life!

















I think she is a little cold here!

0 comments: