CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

3rd Trimester

I am 28 weeks pregnant and now in the 3rd and final trimester. I just can't believe it. Sometimes I feel like time is going by slowly and then other times I think I have so many little things to do before Weston arrives. I went in today for a sonogram and glucose screening. The sonogram revealed that little Weston is 3.1 oz, healthy, and active. The placenta has now moved almost completely out of the way which is why I had the sonogram in the first place. I loved watching Weston move and seeing his little parts for the 3rd time to again CONFIRM we are having a boy! I feel great and love watching my belly grow. Weston is nothing like Macie already. She rarely moved or seemed active and I describe him as a pinball machine. I feel like I am getting poked all over the place. It is so fun watching my belly move. I thought it was funny that the other day Zack and I were discussing how different he already is and how active he is and Zack said, "He will have to be swaddled." Before Macie arrived, he wouldn't have even know or thought about swaddling a baby or why we do it.

How much bigger will it get?


28 weeks above, 24 weeks below

Just thought I would show the change in a month's time since it is the same shirt.



0 comments: