CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lake Trip

Our Friends' Boat!

We were thrilled that our friends, Todd, Andrea, and Easton invited us to the lake for a weekend. I was excited to see how Macie would like riding on a boat, fishing, and seeing the huge about of water all around her. The weekend was nice but it was cooler than I hoped for. We were very comfy in their 2 bedroom boat...well, more like a yacht. Macie loved spending time with Easton and we enjoyed relaxing with friends. I did feel like I was swaying the entire day when we got home. That isn't the best feeling in the world especially when being pregnant.




Macie wasn't afraid to touch the fish but after touching it once she didn't want to touch it again.

Daddy was teaching Macie to fish. She wasn't a really good listener. She insisted, "I do it."


Macie is cheering Easton on while he catches fish.




This is on the upper deck above the living space. Macie wasn't so sure about it at first but she warmed up to it. However, she did slip on one of the seats which led to a flat screen tv being broken. UGGG...I don't think she has that much money in her piggy bank.


0 comments: