CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Just a Few Pictures

One piece of hail that left a divot in the ground. Wow, that was some storm the other night. Macie and I hung out in the bathroom while Zack watched to see if there would be a tornado. After it was all clear, we went out and were amazed at the huge variety of shapes and sizes of hail. I couldn't believe how it sounded as it hit our roof. After coming back in the house after the storm was over and visiting with neighbors, Macie went back to the bathroom "for safety." She said, "Let's hang out," since I told her that is what we were going to do until Daddy told us it was safe. She thought it was a treat to have her flashlight, books, pillows, and blankets in the bathroom.
This is before we took cover. Sebastian is terrified of thunder, rain, and in any loud noise. Macie was holding him. She kept saying, "You hear that" when it would thunder and as the hail pounded the roof. She wasn't scared at all unlike Zack and I who were nervous and worried about her protection.



Showing off her dress


We asked her to kiss my belly but usually she will kiss my belly, cover it with one of Weston's blankets or bring a toy for Weston. The other day as she sat on my lap she said he was kicking her.


We had to run to the mall the other day so Macie went and got her shoes. She said she needed her high heels. I let her wear them for a little while before having her change into real shoes. Oh, how I loved these very shoes when I was a little girl. Every time my grandmother took me to the store to pick out a present I chose shoes just like these.


0 comments: