CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

Sunday we woke up from our trip and I couldn't wait to get home to see Macie. Time couldn't go fast enough. She had a wonderful time with her grandparents which I was glad for. Once we got to Nonnie and Pappy's house, we had a little Easter egg hunt. Macie wasn't interested in running to pick up as many eggs as she could as fast as possible. Instead she would pick up one egg, ask to have it opened, and then see what was inside. We had to keep encouraging her to find the other eggs.







Macie's Easter basket had a Disney theme to it. She was most excited about the bubbles.


I love Macie's sweet kisses!


I am looking a little tired in this picture but I thought Macie and Zack looked cute so I had to show them off.


We kept telling Macie to smile and she was giving us all these funny faces and smiles! She will often say, Macie silly!" Yes, she is!

0 comments: