CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Finley and Kylan Spend the Night

I have some catching up to do on the blog but I am trying to go in order; however, I uploaded all these pictures in reverse order. Oops! I wasn't thinking!

Finley and Kylan came to our house last week and spent the night while Chris and Amy attended a family wedding in Dallas. We had a blast! We told Macie the day before that they were coming to her house. When she woke up she waited at the window for them to come. We should have thought about that and told her they were coming after nap. We ran a few errands while were were waiting on them to get here and Macie kept asking if we were going to Austin to see Finley and Kylan. I loved every minute except for the one time I couldn't get Kylan to sleep. I was thinking, "Have I lost my baby touch? I am about to be doing this again....what is wrong?" Finally Kylan went to sleep. We just didn't have him settled the way he liked it! Once we did he was out like a light! What a good baby he is! He slept through Macie and Finley screaming, playing chase, and having a good 'ol time! Macie couldn't get enough of her cousins. She was always very concerned about Kylan and wanted to be very close to him. Once he was sleeping though she gave her full attention to Finley! Finley and Macie played great together! Taking turns was not always an easy thing to do but they did a great job! I wish we could see Finley and Kylan (their parents too) more often because it is always so much fun! After their visit, I decide 3 is doable. I just have to convince Zack.


Park on Sunday

I laughed on the way to the park because Zack was pulling Finley and Macie while this pregnant momma pushed Kylan. I bet people were either thinking we were crazy or impressed by all the little ones! (I would be impressed!)
Kylan liked the park too!


"Swing Higher," are Macie's favorite words at the park. I am not so sure Finley agreed.


Macie is reading Kylan a book while Finley went to the "MAN STORE" (Home Depot) with Zack. Macie loved Kylan sitting beside her. She also liked feeding him his bottle and helping get his diaper on.


Sweet Dreams


"I love you, Baby Ky!"


Getting Ready for Bed!

It was actually a breeze. After Macie and Finley spent forever in the bath, Zack and I got all three of them in their pajamas, read them books, and put them to bed! Once all three were down, there wasn't a peep out of them!


Macie is a good cousin! I am glad Kylan didn't mind her wanting to kiss and hug him.


Zack and Kylan were watching Finley and Macie splash in the bath.


Sebastian is getting his Macie.


I wonder what they are discovering!


Finley! He is the sweetest! I love his little personality!


CHASE

Finley and Macie ran back and forth for a good 25 minutes playing chase. They would take turns chasing each other. It was so fun to watch.


After Finley watched Macie go down the slide on her belly, he did the same thing.


Macie would get to the bottom of the slide and then roll over. I think she was showing off for Finley.


Taking turns on the swing


Sweet Cousins


Macie is taking care of Kylan.


0 comments: