CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 28, 2011

Off To Visit Grammy and Papaw

We went to Tyler this past weekend to celebrate Papaw and Grammy's birthdays and to participate in the Azalea 10K/2 Mile Walk. What a wonderful weekend we had!!!! Macie loved spending time with Grammy and Papaw. She also had a blast with Jackson and Jillian. They are always so good with her even though she is smaller than them. The run was a blast! I keep kicking myself because I forgot my camera. The race started fairly early and we had to get there to park. So in the rush I forgot it! It was a great family event. Matt, Paul, and Zack all ran the 10 K. They each got the goal they were aiming for. Jackson, Jillian, and Lori ran the 2 mile race! Jackson ran his 2 miles in 17 min and some seconds(can't remember) and placed 7th in his age group. Next year Jackson is thinking about running the 10K and I know he can do it. Jillian placed 4th in her age group. Lori reached her goal and placed 8th in her age group. Janet and I (Macie in the stroller) walked/jogged the 2 mile. We reached our goal and Janet placed 3rd in her age group....she recieved a medal!!! After the race was over, I was putting Macie back in the stroller when Zack noticed that the diamond in my ring had fallen out. It was the worst feeling. We started looking on the ground and everywhere. All I could think is we have been all over and there is no way we are going to find it. PRAISE GOD that we did find it. The diamond fell out when I was putting Macie back in the stroller after going to the bathroom. When Zack found me to show me the diamond I just burst into tears and I noticed his hands were still shaking. No we weren't very smart because we didn't have it insured BUT YES we will get it insured now! Lesson learned!

The azaleas are just beautiful. I love the way Macie is looking at Jillian in this picture! What a good example Jillian is! Bubbles with Grammy! Grammy had a really neat bubble maker. When you squeeze the bottle the plastic bubble blower comes out. Macie played with the bubbles forever.
Macie blows a little funny but she still makes bubbles!
Having a great time with Grammy!
More Bubbles!
Papaw's Hat
Papaw was a good sport. Macie played peek-a-boo with Papaw's hat. She took it off him and put it back on him several times.
Hugging Papaw

Time for a snack on a hot day!
The only GIRL COUSINS! As of now the boys are winning...3 boys and 1 little boy on the way!
Macie just loves her Jackson!
Don't want to leave any of the ice cream behind.
Walking with Daddy!

Macie had to have her sunglasses because it was so bright out!
More Azaleas! They are just everywhere in Tyler! Wow, they are pretty!
We enjoyed walking outside because the weather was perfect!
I just love my sweet little girl! I am 20 weeks in this picture. Macie is hiding my bump.

One of my favorites!

0 comments: