CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's a BOY


We are thrilled to know that we are having a little BOY! Oh my goodness, I can't believe it! Macie is going to have a brother. I think I was thinking girl just because I am so used to Macie and thought it would be fun for her to have a sister. BUT she will be so lucky to have a brother. I just loved having my brothers. They were such good protectors and so much fun to play with while we grew up! Thanks to Weatherford College for an early sonogram. I will officially have my next sonogram at 20 weeks on April 1st at the doctor's office. We are going to act surprised because I am not sure whether my doctor would be impressed that I went to the college. It is all very safe. The students there are in training. The part I think doctors may frown on is if the students find something wrong. However, BABY BOY MCCLUNG looked healthy and was wiggling all around. They were trying to get a full body picture for us to have but he wouldn't stay in one position...probably the coke I had before we went.

I am now 16 weeks pregnant and feeling great. I had another doctor appointment yesterday and all seems good! I love feeling back to normal! I love that I have a pregnant belly! I have also felt our little fella moving some! I have had some funny cravingswhich I don't really remember having any with Macie. The other day I really wanted the frozen lemonade that you buy in the can! So I got it and it was delicious! I also like eating cheese with crackers and Thousand Island Dressing. Candy seems to be something I also would like to eat all the time but I try to limit it to just a little a day!
In the picture above I was taking my 16 week picture and without encouragement or anything Macie pulled up her shirt too! It just made me laugh! Macie will love her little brother when he arrives! We will keep working with Macie on saying baby brother. We did ask her what she wanted to name her brother at dinner the other night. She sat there and thought....and then said, "Carter." That is a name we mentioned to her a while back. We haven't decided on a name yet but I hope to sooner than later! I just like knowing!

1 comments:

Meve & Co. said...

Congratulations! So fun!