CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas 2010

Before Christmas Lyndsie invited us over to do some Christmas crafts. I was curious to see how it would turn out but it was GREAT! I can't wait to do it again next year. The kids had a lot of fun painting. They also made hand Christmas trees. They loved putting the paint on their hands. I think this will be a fun tradition!
Macie painting her ornament. It ended up looking more brown than red and green. Macie mixed her colors very well!
Nonnie helping Blake
Macie and Blake were very serious about painting their two ornaments. They each painted one for Nonnie's Christmas tree and one for their own tree.

Christmas decorating is hard work for these monkeys!

Leaving milk and cookies for Santa

Christmas morning
I was so excited that I woke up bright and early. It seemed like it took Macie forever to wake up. I know as she gets older this will change!

Macie didn't realize the night before that it was Christmas, but she got the whole idea of it when she finally was able to open presents!
Santa brought Macie a kitchen! She really likes it. It will get hours and hours of play time! Good job, Santa putting it together! I know that it took 4 hours out of your busy schedule. We are glad it made it to our house on time!

Macie and Finley were about to go outside and play with their big cousins, Jackson and Jillian.

Cousins!
These two don't get to see each other enough but when they are together they have a good time!

Kylan Christopher
The family picture wasn't very successful this year...Macie wasn't in the picture taking mood which made me a little upset. I should have grabbed some candy. That would have saved the day but I didn't even think about it at the time! We have our newest addition, Kylan with us! What a sweet baby boy! The boys are out numbering the girls!

Macie opening her kitty cat that we named Gracie after Grammy's cat!

Burleson Christmas
We had a wonderful time with all the family being together. With Sheldon and his family living in Germany, being together is rare but I love every minute even if it seems really wild with 4 little ones playing together! Watching the kids play will always be a memory I cherish!
Macie got a trike for Christmas! I think she is really going to like it once she gets the hang of it because she always seems envious of her friends in the neighborhood when they are on their bikes. (CUTE ELMO slippers were in her stocking!)
Being silly in the bed! Macie and Blake were pretend sleeping!
Macie has shown serious signs that it is time to potty over the last few weeks. She has gone in her potty before baths, when she sees her neighbor friends going, and a few other times. I was going to wait until after Christmas to work on it because I figured it would be wild. Macie's cousin, Jackson has been going potty for a little while so she had a good example to watch. They took turns going, clapping, and were rewarded with candy. All three cousins are in the bathroom doing the potty dance, I guess. It is silly but it makes me a little sad to pick Macie up and feel no diaper. What a big girl! Of course, I can't complain because we won't have to buy diapers. We have gone cold turkey on diapers but do put them on a night. I haven't braved that yet but will soon.

Crossing her left while going potty. IMRESSIVE!

0 comments: