CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Macie's 2nd Birthday

Happy 2nd Birthday, my precious daughter. So for your first birthday you had strep throat and your 2nd you had the flu but that didn't stop you from singing Happy Birthday to yourself and blowing out your candle. I was glad you were on the tailend of the flu when we celebrated your big day since we have talked about it for so long. Macie brings such joy to my life. Everyday I watch her grow, change, and be herself. I love hearing her sweet voice talk and sing. I love watching her play with her babies, kitchen, and other toys. I love when she hugs and kisses me! And I still love reading her stories before bedtime and reminding her that I will love her always always!
Birthday Party Day

Breakfast burritoes

Macie loved unwrapping presents.

My attempt at Minnie Mouse cupcakes...I saw them on the internet and thought super easy. It was a little bit harder than I thought. Thanks to my dad for helping me finish them up!

Grammy got MAcie a sleeping bag to match her tent that she got for Christmas!
ELMO is one of Macie's favorite characters.

Quick pose after all the presents are unwrapped!

I am so glad Macie's cousins were at her birthday! They made it extra special.

Cousins

Happy Birthday, Macie!

Silly girl

0 comments: