CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Shoes

Macie loves shoes. She likes to try on mine and her daddies. I get nervous when she picks out my high heels or tall boots. We always help her walk in them but I am thinking an ankle could be broken any second. Nonnie bought Macie these plastic shoes either before she was born or right after. She has some at her house, too! Macie loves putting them on and walking around...quite the lady. However, she jumps in them and again I get a little nervous. When I was a little girl and my Memaw would let us pick out a toy this type of shoe is what I always got. I loved wearing heels and the sound they would make. They would often crack because I would wear them so much! So Macie is like her mommy when it comes to shoes!!

Macie is also showcasing her big "CHEESE" smile!

If you notice the dog bowls, they are overflowing with food. I give them a 1/2 cup of food in the morning and evening; however, Macie feeds them like there is no tomorrow. They love her for it and chomp it down as fast as possible before I can get ahold of it and put it back in the container.

Macie is also a huge fan of her rainboots (a present from Grammy)! She is working on riding her new scooter. For the longest time we had a cousin's scooter but finally returned it. With some birthday money from Aunt Barbara, we picked this one out. Well, we were actually in Acedemy and walked by the toys. She got on it and was riding down the aisle! This is silly but I love seeing her tiny little panties, too! What a big girl she is! You get so used to patting the diapered bottom but no more of that for this little one!

0 comments: