CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

BABY #2

Being pregnant is one of the things! I had belly envy before I was pregnant and now am excited to know that I have a baby growing inside me at such a fast rate. I have found Zack and I are just excited about this little one and both enjoying reading what happens each week of development. I am a little over 9 weeks pregnant and have a small baby bump. This week I have even felt like as soon as I wake up I have the bump...not just throughout the day as I eat and all! I told myself I wouldn't complain but have just a little because I am more tired than I remember with Macie and certain foods seem to do an injustice to my stomach. It seems that I have nausea throughout the night too! The fastest way for me to fall asleep is on my belly but that is already uncomfortable but the good thing is I have adjusted quickly and can fall fast asleep on my side. Zack I am sure is excited about added pillows. I love this little baby inside me and daydream about when I will meet our baby. I also go back and forth on whether we are having a boy or girl! Either will be perfect by me! Macie, I am sure doesn't totally get it, but yesterday when she woke from her nap we were cuddling. She said, "Baby tiny." I told her the baby was really tiny. She lifted my shirt and kissed my belly. Then she said, "Tickle it," and tickled my belly! I hope she is this sweet when we have the real thing at home with us! We do ready her Big Sister book almost daily.

8 Weeks Now
BELOW-8 Weeks pregnant with Macie
I had to take two shots on my 8 week belly. I took one at night and my belly looked double this size. I am not complaining because I love a pregnant belly. However, when I looked at it I thought TWINS. Then of course, I started hoping that it would be twins much to Zack's dismay. I kept telling him we could handle it. ONE BABY it is and I will take that sweet blessing too!

4 Weeks-This is right after I found out I was pregnant.

0 comments: