CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 31, 2011

12 Weeks

I am thrilled to know that I am 1 trimester down from meeting the newest McClung. I am feeling better and better. My energy level seems back to normal. The other day I cleaned house like I did before I got pregnant meaning I was faster and actually enjoyed it! I wasn't just thinking that I needed a nap. My belly seems to be getting bigger which I can't complain about other than pants are tight so I have gotten out my bella bands to help! We compared this belly to my Macie belly. This belly looks about like my 16-20 week belly.

I went to the doctor today and all seems to be just wonderful! Zack and I got to hear the sweet sound of our baby's heart. The baby has a heart rate of 160 bpm. So BOY OR GIRL has been our debate over the last few weeks. I am about 70% sure it is a girl. My nausea and clear face have made me think boy since that was different than Macie but for some reason I feel stronger that it is a girl. One night I woke thinking we have to come up with a girl name now since we don't have one! So I did some searching on the Internet for about an hour the next day. I have also read the wives' tales, taken a pregnancy quiz, and read the Chinese calender. All seem to point to girl! The only other reason I think it is a girl is because before we got pregnant I just felt like we would have a girl. Ask Macie and she is very clear that it is a "SISTER!" All in all God is in control and he has already blessed us with what we are supposed to have. More importantly a healthy baby is all we need. So we will wait until the 20 week check-up to find out.

0 comments: