CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

This and That

We are getting ready for Christmas! Macie picks up a present almost daily. She did unwrap Cage's present one day. The temptation was just too much. I reminded her she has to wait until Christmas. Several of the presents are missing bows and ornaments get rearranged. I LOVE IT....just because she is so excited. She knows Christmas is Jesus' birthday and when asked what Santa says she says, "Ho!" (We are going to have to work on repeating it!)
I told Macie we were going to make Christmas cookies for her cousins that are coming for a visit. She ran to her table and pushed it to the center of the kitchen like I normally do when we bake something. I took her picture, put the camera down to prevent her from eating the dough, and she said, "Cheese." She kept saying it while looking at the camera so I guess she wanted her picture again because she smiled each time. Why couldn't she have done that early today when I was trying to get a picture of her in her Christmas dress?

When I showed Macie the dress I was going to put on her she said, "Church." Guess she thought it was too fancy just to wear around the house!

So Zack and I went to a Jewish wedding a long time ago but have saved the hat for some odd reason. Anyway, Macie found it and was wearing it while she ate breakfast.

The week before Thanksgiving, we took the kids to Nonnie's school so she could show them off. They loved writing on the board. These pictures were on my other camera so I forgot I had them.
As you can see, my daughter is writing on herself.







If you listen closely, Macie is singing, "Happy Birthday to You." She loved this little cake. I think she will be good and ready to blow out the candles at her 2nd birthday! CAN'T WAIT!





We got a package in the mail with the bubble wrap. I heard all this popping and then realized that Daddy and Macie were have lots of fun without me!










0 comments: