CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Burleson Thanksgiving

Pappy and Nonnie with all the grandkids
(This picture was not an easy one to get!!!)
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my side of the family this year. Reagan and the boys were here for a whole week. It was such a joy to watch all four cousins play together....kind of crazy too! They all did a really good job playing, sharing, and getting along. Sometimes the sharing was a little tough. I am so thankful for the family that I have (both sides). On Thanksgiving Day we were saying what we were thankful for. As I looked back at all the pictures I took I thought to myself...I am thankful for these moments we have together, these precious children, and my parents, brothers, sister-in-laws and Zack. I look forward to watching the kids grow up together. With all the craziness of life sometimes it is easy to to not appreciate what you have or to take the time to remind those you love that you love them. I know that I am truly blessed!
Happy Birthday, Cage!
Cage turned one on November 30th. We had a little birthday party for him. His brother and cousins wanted to open all the presents so he didn't get much of a chance. They also liked blowing out the birthday candle.
What will she try next? Macie is one crazy girl. She goes down every which way she can on the slide.

The strollers have been a popular toy around Nonnie's house. Cage is in one now. Macie took a ride in it and so did Jackson. Blake has ridden in it several times, too. The funny thing is we got it for free. They are all getting really big so they won't fit much longer.
Cage was such a good sport!
Riding the "Horse." Everyone had to take turns.

Making the stuffing with the help of Macie and Blake who kept wanting to sample the bread instead of tearing it up.

Sweet Boy....we hadn't seen Cage since last Christmas. It was fun to see how much he has grown. He is precious.
Watching Movies

Pappy was so nice to let Jackson and Macie put Thanksgiving stickers on him.

Cousins: Jackson (2 1/2); Macie (almost 2); Blake (little over 1 1/2); Cage (1)

3 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed

0 comments: