CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Trip to Houston


We had a wonderful time meeting Finley this week. We left on Tuesday and Macie didn't make a peep the entire way there or back. She loves sleeping in her carseat. It was so fun to see Amy as a mom and to meet our newest addition to the family, Finley. Amy is a great Mommy by the way! I couldn't believe how big Macie looked compared to Finley! I was thinking she was so tiny and then when the babies were beside one another I realized that I don't have a newborn anymore.

What a difference 4 weeks make!
Grammy got to spoil two grandbabies at once!

If you notice, Finley's hand is by Macie's mouth. She was sucking on because she was getting sleepy and that is what she tends to do when she is tired. I think she thought it tasted a little different. It was so funny!
Macie and Finley were saying good-bye to another. They can't wait to hang out again.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pics of finley and macie are great! It will be neat to look back on them when they are older.
Hope you guys are having a good friday....yea for dateline!!!
We went to rib night at the DAC w/ mom and dad tonight and Tate was not a happy camper for some reason. It wore me out! He is sleeping soundly now, so I am excited for some down time!
Talk soon!