CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

10 Weeks

Macie is growing so much. I love this little shirt. She wasn't in her normal smiling mood during this little photo shoot but I did get one smile out of her. I think it was because it was so close to her nap time nor does she like tummy time. I keep wondering what color her eyes are going to be. Some days I think they are going to stay blue and then other days I think they are changing colors.


Macie got to relax in her comfortable bath robe after a major blowout in her diaper. I was in the kitchen unloading the dishwasher when I heard "the blowout." I went to get my smiling baby a few minutes later (she doesn't seem to care if she has a dirty diaper). When I picked her up, I felt the damage with my hand and saw it all over the bouncy seat. I didn't think the seat or her outfit would come clean but they did. I put Macie in a nice bubble bath and got her all cleaned up. She was able to relax in her robe before going down for her next nap. It was kind of a "spa day" for her.

0 comments: