CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Flower


I can't believe it is already spring time. Wow, the last 12 weeks have gone by so fast. It is hard to believe Macie is almost 3 months old. Macie is such a good girl. She is now sleeping from around 8:30 to 7 in the morning. This is a great thing...but she has been a good sleeper from the beginning. However, as I was feeding her last night I had a "moment"...one less time Macie needs me. Well, I know she still needs me but that just proves that she is growing up. After being with Blake last week, I had a hard time remembering that Macie was that tiny not too long ago. I had to look through her newborn pictures. I love watching her change and learn new things. I am so thankful that I am able to stay home with her. I just can't imagine life without her!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't she just the cutest flower child!! She looks like she's enjoying it too! Give her a big kiss for me. Love Ya - Clancey.