CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Blake Ryan Burleson

The Burleson Family
After a very quick labor, Lyndsie gave birth to a healthy 7lb. 3 oz baby boy. He is 20 inches long. Blake is a perfect new addition to the family. God is so good!

I was so nervous and excited for Lyndsie and Josh. I was shaking like crazy as Mom, Dad, and I drove as quickly as we could to get to the hospital because Lyndsie's labor went so much faster than we anticipated. Now knowing what it is like to give birth and to have a child, I couldn't wait for Lyndsie to experience the same joy. At one point, I went to listen outside Lyndsie's room to see if she was still pushing and I heard the most precious sound...Blake crying. I screamed, "He is here!" and ran to tell everyone in the waiting area. When we finally got to go in the room, it was so much fun to see the new family. There were definitely tears. I loved seeing my baby brother holding his son. It seems like yesterday I was momma'n him. I am so proud of Josh and know that he will be a good daddy!

Nonnie, Pappy, and Blake

Macie meets her new cousin!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so wonderful! Glad her labor was easy. Can't wait to see more pics of blake!

Pamela and Michael Sparks said...

How cute they are! Michael has the same blanket Blake does. It's amazing how different a couple of months make. Macie looks so grown up. Congratulations for your family.