CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 9, 2011

Weston-4 Months Old


Weston is growing like a week. He now weighs 14.9 lbs (55%) and is 26 inches (85%)! Dr. Hunt gave him a thumbs up on his growth and he is mastering all he should at his age! She said we could go ahead and start food when we are ready but I will probably hold off for another month or so unless he seems to need it. (OH and I apologize for the big gaps between pictures. I erase the extra space and then when I post the spaces are back. It keeps messing up and I have messed with it already too long)

















Weston liked wiggling on the paper and making lots of noise.



















Macie is such a good big sister. She is taking care of her brother! She also mentioned when we got to the doctor's office that is she was a good girl they would give her a sucker.


















So after I snapped the shots from above, Macie asked to take pictures. The following pictures are hers. She took a good 40 pictures of us, each of the animals on the wall, the door, the cabinets, the floor, and YES she took several of Dr. Hunt. As Dr. Hunt was talking to me Macie said, "Say cheese," and snapped a picture. I told the doctor not to worry...I wouldn't post them anywhere. The entire time she was checking on Weston Macie was snapping pictures. I just laughed and I was impressed with some of pictures.

Maybe we have another photographer in the family. (Pic by Macie)














"Say Cheese!" Macie said a million times. Then she would say, "Aww this is cute."






















SHOTS HURT (pic by Macie)



"I love you more than anything in the whole wide world!" I tell him daily! What a wonderful little joy we have with our little fella!














Today Macie woke up, cuddled with me and then said, "I have to go take my chain off." She ran in and pulled one of the links of the Christmas countdown chain. She then said, "It's getting closer."

Another sweet thing Macie did/said today while we were playing outside was she ran up to me said I love you and then gave me a hug and a kiss! What a way to melt my heart!!!!









0 comments: