CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 19, 2011

First Taste of Cereal

So I wasn't planning on starting cereal for another month but after two nights of Weston waking up, we decided we need to go ahead and fill his belly up. Macie wasn't big on it and made silly faces. when we gave it to her for the first time. Weston devoured (well, maybe now devoured) the cereal and probably would have gone back for seconds. After he finished eating his cereal, I said that I was sad that he was eating. Macie got up from the table, gave me a hug, and said, "Don't be sad!" We have reached another milestone. I guess it is time for me to get back to making baby food. I hope he loves his veggies like his sissy did and still does.



He wanted to hold the spoon.


Mmmm GOOD!





0 comments: