CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Indoor Picnic/Tripod in Action




Here are a couple of the Christmas pictures taken so far. I will post more later. I have taken bunches. I just love this time of year! I love walking into the living room and see the tree and the mantle decorated for Christmas!





I am 4 months old and headed in for shots tomorrow. Oh no!!







Another tripod shot! Yes, I am crazy! Macie wanted to have a picnic but since it was too cold outside we had it in the kitchen! What fun! We did have a little thief that tried to eat my lunch(Sebastian) and only one drink was spilled! Weston just had to watch and drool. No food for him yet but I think he was eyeing the strawberries.








Macie and I took several silly shots and had fun posing! I just love that we actually have a sweet smile on this one!













Working on a Christmas craft!




Macie loves to paint. She ended up getting it all over. She told me, "I am so dirty. I need a bath."











0 comments: