CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Macie's Christmas Program





Macie had her first Christmas program at school today! What fun! The Busy Bees sang three songs. I didn't get a good video of the third song but Macie took a bow after it. I was actually a little nervous because I wasn't sure Weston would cooperate but he dozed off right when she started singing so he missed the whole thing. Anyway, I sat a little further back just in case I needed to leave (however, there were a ton of other little ones, strollers, and carseats everywhere). I could tell Macie kept looking for me. I could read her mouth, "Where is my momma?" She did a good job singing as did the little child in the Santa hat in front of her. I showed Macie the video and asked who her friend was. She said Jaxon. Last night I was getting her clothes ready for today. She said, "I need to get my clothes ready for the program." She picked her pink tutu.



0 comments: