CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 12, 2011

Decorating Christmas Cookies


Sunday we made Christmas cookies to decorate! Good thing Daddy has more patiences that this Momma! I was having trouble getting the dough off the counter but he came to the rescue. Macie loved cutting out the shapes. We had to watch her closely...she kept trying to taste the dough. My parents came over for decorating and dinner. It was a lot of fun! They got to experience my tripod! I knew they would be thrilled.


This was the best tripod shot..too bad mine and my dad's eyes are closed.























































Weston was licking his lips! I have a feeling he will be trying yummy snacks sooner than his sister did. Macie and Daddy are hard at work.


















The finished product! Let's eat!



0 comments: