CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

I have so much to be thankful for and when I woke up Thanksgiving morning I realized just how blessed I am. We have a wonderful family, great friends, and a precious daughter. Life is good. We enjoyed Thanksgiving with Zack's side of the family this year and it was lots of fun. Macie got to play with all her cousins and her second cousins too when we were at Nana's. It was good to gather together with all the family.
Thursday night we were off to my parents' house. Mom and I were planning our 5 a.m. shpping adventure. Unfortunately, I got a stomach bug and was up all night with that. I was on the couch all day Friday so Mom took care of Macie. We wouldn't let Macie get too close to me and she couldn't understand why. She would crawl up to me wanting me to hold her and cry when Mom or Zack took her away. Finally around 4 I held her and cuddled with her. She loved on me too! It made me tear up. It was crazy how much I missed her even though she was in front of me the whole day.
Thanksgiving Day
Macie's tummy was full of turkey, rolls, sweet pototoes, green beans, and pototoe casserole. I think she ate more off my plate than I did.
Gloria's
We went and ate dinner at Gloria's for Thanksgiving. We had such a good time.

Papaw and Grammy with all the grandkids
(It's not easy getting the babies to stay in one place for a picture.)

Finley and Macie loved playing with one another this time. They also loved making a big toy mess.

Cousins!

0 comments: