CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Preview

I don't know if I have ever been more excited about this time of year...(well, I was super excited the Christmas season when Zack and I got married and also last year I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of Macie! I am probably going to be like all the little kids counting down until Christmas Day arrives. It is Macie's first Christmas! She seems to be very interested in the Christmas lights and ornaments 0n the tree. She loves taking the bows off the presents that I have wrapped. I just think it will be lots of fun. I have had so much fun buying the kid's gifts and have gotten some really great buys which makes it more fun to me. It will be fun to see how all the little ones act and what they do on Christmas. Not only that but Sheldon and Reagan also have had their newest addition, Cage, and he will be there, too! I think Macie will have a good 'ol time with Finley, Jackson, and Blake since they are all around the same age. She will love spending time with her big cousins, too.

Here are a few pictures that I have taken. I was posing Macie for Christmas cards. (It isn't as easy as it used to be because Macie is on the go and not interested in sitting in one place and smiling for me.) Zack got to sit in on one as well! We got some good ones though and now I am excited about getting those in the mail so I can get them addressed and sent back out.







First time seeing the Christmas tree completely decorated.

1 comments:

Pamela and Michael Sparks said...

I like the one with her eating the ornament!