CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Let IT Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!!!

Macie got to experience her first snow. Even though she won't remember it and it didn't last very long, she did like looking out the window as it came down. Then we went outside in it for just a minute or so. She didn't seem to notice that it was landing on us because she was more worried about getting her hood off her head. I know it doesn't snow tons here in the Dallas area but I hope when she gets bigger we get an enormous snow that she can play in, build a snowman in, and have her first snowball icecream (like we used to make when we were kids). I keep my fingers crossed on that one because I so want her to see and play in the lots of snow like I did when I was a kid. We may have to take her up to where I grew up so she can have that experience someday.




0 comments: