CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bumps and Bums

Don't ask me how this diaper started coming off but it did. No worries though...Macie kept on playing in the pantry. She loves the dog food container and as gross as it may be has tried dog food a couple of times. I think she must think that since she shares her food with them as she slings it from her highchair that she should get to have a bite of their food, too!

ONE BIG BUMP!
While playing in the pantry (I was getting her lunch ready), Macie some how slipped and fell. I think she must have hit the door frame. OUCH! I picked her up and noticed it immediately. She stopped crying as soon as she saw her lunch so I guess it looked worse than it felt.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good girl get it off let me play with your little swet pu--y, myfingers will make you feel sooooooo good