CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 21, 2015

A Little More of August

I know! I know!  I am just to the end of August and now September is winding down.  Time flies, nap time isn't as long as it used to be, and I am not sure of my other excuses for not keeping up.


 Kinsley loves babies.  She kisses, rocks, dances, feeds, and pushes them around.  She is a little momma.
 Weston is feeding his zoo animals.

 Out of all three, she talks the most!
 I love Weston's smile.
 Kinsley is reading a story about Biscuit that she loves by her favorite dog.


 Weston found a frog.  The kids(neighbors) were thrilled.  Then they found another frog. So they made the pool the home.  Sadly, both frogs couldn't withstand their caregivers.

 Macie cut her hair again before school started.




 We had a little fun before school started at the mall.


 Both Macie and Weston have begged and begged to jump on this trampoline. Finally they gave it a try, were a bit scared in the beginning but loved it.

 Santa Claus



Doing what he does:  puts balls in, puts tees in, takes them out, looks at them, and puts them back in.  GOLF is his love.  


0 comments: