CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 4, 2015

Austin Comes to St. Louis

Oh no no no!  We haven't ended the summer fun yet.  Finley, Kylan, and Alayna..and their parents came to town.  What a fun time we had...it was kind of like a staycation for us while we hosted them.  We thought it was super kind and great fun for them to make the looonngg drive to come see us.  The kids played their hearts out, stayed up late, and enjoyed every minute.  We had a great time too as the  parents watching them, visiting, and also have a couples date night.  Thank goodness for two good babysitters.  While they were here we also celebrated Weston's 4th birthday!  They were here on his big day.  


We had to take them to the ST. Louis Museum because there is no place like it and no words to describe it.  It was a little more crowded that other times we have been there; however, we explored and had a fun time.







 We went to the rooftop where have never been before.  My WEston...just took off for the top.  The rooftop is just as awesome as the inside.






 Holding hands...these boys did a lot of laughing and a lot of talking about what boys talk about...potty words might have been said with laughter afterwards.

 No, she didn't drink this.


Sqeeze them in.
A somewhat successful dinner...the question how was dinner with 6 kids...not bad at all. The only drama was Kinsley choked on a chip and vomited in Zack's hand.  Not one table gave us the "please eat fast and get out of here" look.





Happy Birthday, to my favorite little guy.  What joy he brings.  I love the way his smile lights up his face and his eyes shine.  I love the way he makes up random words to songs like the ABCs.  I love that he tells wild stories about bears, hunting, breaking his leg and then bust out laughing saying, "I am kidding."  I love how he loves his sisters, shares with them, and is concerned about their needs.  I love the way he loves golf and begs to go.  I love the time he and his daddy share fishing.  I love that he is adventurous and doesn't seem to be afraid of much.  I love that he chases bad guys a way.  I love his muscle hugs, kisses, and the random out of the blue, "I love you, Mommy."  I love tucking him in at night, singing his song, giving him crocodile and golfing kisses and then him wrapping is arms around me and squeeze me so tightly.  I love this boy!  Weston make this world a better place!

Weston loved loved loved his birthday and he enjoyed spending it with friends and family.  The parents dropped off the kids (Amy and Chris probably didn't know what they were getting themselves in to) and we had an hour and half of fun, chaos, and food.

Every one knew just what to get Weston..guns and weapons.  This was his first birthday party with friends, games, and decorations.  SUCCESS!











 This was a favorite moment of mine...these girls playing with the dollhouse in Kinsley's room.  It was just so cute.
 UNO...and Weston in his 3T(in 5T now) skeleton shirt, undies, and snow boots.  Just a typical day of dressing around here.

They sure did like the neighbor's car...maybe they need one.

I tried uploading all my cute videos but for some reason I kept getting errors and something about the size of the video...tried several different videos so it makes me sad but they were just so cute.



0 comments: